Hawthorn star Jonathon Patton appears to in even deeper hot water after two more women came forward to accuse him of sending lewd messages.
Patton was already under investigation and the Hawks released a statement on Saturday night stating that “any behaviour of this nature would not be tolerated.”
The 27-year-old has deleted his social media account.
“Basically from the get go he was talking to me in such a sexual nature that I never reciprocated,” Elle Conan told Nine News.
“He would send me photos of him in bed exposed.
“I would make it really clear that I didn’t want that from him.”
Nine News reported women had been contacted dating back to at least 2017.
Seven News interviewed another woman who claimed she had received inappropriate material from Patton on social media.
“He just needs to be made an example of so these young guys who are coming up and looking at these older players think they’d better not do that sort of stuff,” Jacqueline Kearton said.
“Unfortunately it’s not something that’s uncommon but it makes you feel uncomfortable.”
Hawthorn’s statement is below…
“Hawthorn Football Club is aware of allegations made on social media regarding the behaviour of Jonathon Patton.
“The allegations are of behaviour that does not reflect the values and standards of Hawthorn Football Club.
“As soon as the club became aware of the allegations it addressed the matter with Patton directly and clearly communicated that any behaviour of this nature would not be tolerated.
“The club takes these allegations seriously and has referred the matter to Hawthorn’s Integrity Committee.
“Hawthorn advocates for equality and respect for everyone and demands this same behaviour from all involved with the club.”